Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Fall



Yesterday, I had my picture taken for an article in an upcoming issue of Edible Jersey magazine, so the photographer (who happens to be my cousin) did me a favor and took a shot of me and my Jack Russell Terrier, Emily. It looks like a very a autumn picture to me since it's the first time this year that I've worn long sleeves without the reason being too chilly air conditioning, and Emily is wearing a new fall-ish collar, which I got from Joey's in Collingswood.

Want some fall at the shore? Historic Cold Springs Village (720 Rt. 9 South, Cape May, 609-898-2300) is having their annual pumpkin festival today. Best part? It's free!

Check back in on Monday for the first installment of "Down the Shore with..." If there's enough interest, I hope to run one every Monday -- just another thing you can read to delay your re-entry into the work week!

What I'm Reading: Cleopatra's Nose: 39 Varieties of Desire by Judith Thurman

Digg this

No comments: