Monday, October 22, 2007

Housekeeping

First, thanks to Galleycat and Ask Allison -- two blogs I faithfully read that have given shout outs to this blog. Galleycat highlighted the new "Down the Shore with..." feature, and Allison of Ask Allison interviewed me about being a book reviewer, and about how I think I'll feel when the tables are turned and I'm the author whose book is up for review.

Second, I've posted a few updates to my other blog project, which is at bookaweekwithjen.blogspot.com, including my review of Legends of the Chelsea Hotel, which ran in Sunday's Philadelphia Inquirer.

And, third, the edits on my manuscript are starting to come in. EEK! Actually, it's not so bad, but I have to read the entire thing again, and see all the little mistakes I made (which, yes, is why authors have editors) and think about, for the almost final time, if that's what I really want to say. Back to doing an after dinner work shift for me...

What I'm Listening to: Chase the Light by Jimmy Eat World
What I'm Reading: Of a Feather: A Brief History of American Birding by Scott Weidensaul

Digg this

No comments: