Saturday, January 19, 2008

Housekeeping

First, thanks to Philebrity for linking to the "hot monster poop" picture yesterday. You can check out that original post here, and Philebrity's take on it here. Check out the comment, too. It's very funny.

Second: I've got signings! Signings galore! Here's what's coming up:

May 3: Sun Rose Words and Music in Ocean City, as part of their Spring Block Party. No time as of yet, but when I know, you'll know.
June 5: Barnes & Noble in Marlton, as part of Rutgers University Camden's Cappuccino Academy. I'll be talking about how to write about your own back yard. Starts at 7:30pm.
June 14: Robert Jay's Unforgettables in Collingswood, as part of Collingswood's Second Saturday event. I think we'll kick things off around 7:30pm, but that's not quite final yet.
June 21: Harbor Fest in Cape May. Not sure of location or time, but I've been asked to be part of the festival and of course I said yes.

Better get my pens ready!

Digg this

No comments: