Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding Season



Egads, is that a bridesmaids dress I could actually wear again? IT IS!

I'm back from my brother's wonderful, lovely and very VERY fun wedding, which took place at the Overhills Mansion in Catonsville, Maryland. I would have posted a picture of the bride and groom, but, um, I don't have one. I was too busy being a bridesmaid!

It's wedding season -- full swing. The Jersey Shore is a big wedding spot, and I've helped a few couples with queries (Where can we get kosher catering in November? Where should we stay in Atlantic City for a bachelorette party? Where's a good spot for a vow renewal?) So if you're getting married at the shore and have any questions, let me know! I'm happy to help.

A few bridal parties have received my book as a thank you gift -- if you're interested, contact me so I can get you the bulk rate discount!

Digg this

1 comment:

iconjohn said...

The BFM Hash House Harriors is having a Prom run on June 18th and I'd be happy to wear that gown!
On On!