Wednesday, September 10, 2008

News from Around the South Jersey Shore

Here's a blog post about looking for, um, love in Atlantic City.

Another Atlantic City doom and gloom article.

There's an air show in Ocean City this Sunday.

Hanna: the storm that wasn't (at least at the Jersey Shore).

Want more shore? OK, then check out this pretty picture from Stone Harbor.

And click here for pictures of Nightmare in Strathmere.

Here's a yummy recipe learned in Sea Isle.

John & Lisa review Stone Harbor's Sea Salt.

Want to go to Cape May this fall? Here's what you can do -- or do nothing at all, which sounds like a great plan to me!

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

You're making me fall in love with Cape May. I mentioned to you earlier that college friends and I were thinking of going this fall. I don't think that's going to work out, but I have to get there soon. It sounds so charming and pretty.

John and Lisa Howard-Fusco said...

Cape May is wonderful, no doubt.

And thanks for the mention, Jen.

Steve said...

I think AC is in some real trouble. The economy, plus this Foxwoods and Market East thing in Philly can't be good biz. It is time AC and NJ congressmen looked into (maybe they have unbeknownst to me) sports betting to up the stakes and make AC a more attractive venue.

I think it is a federal law that limits sports betting, but it is time NJ congresspeople in DC looked into the pros and cons of pursuing this . . or seeing AC become another decaying shore town.