Monday, September 21, 2009

Landed

I'm just back from Minneapolis where I ate a lot of cheese, took a lot of pictures, drank a lot of local beer, and slept in every single day I was there. Except today -- I had a 4:45 a.m. wake up call so I could catch my flight home (which I did, just barely).

I know it's not sure, but it did involve a river, so I'll post pictures soon.

Until then, two food notes:

1. John and Lisa of that great food blog are running a contest having to do with LBI's Chowder Fest. Go go!
2. The Pier Shops at Caesars is having what looks like a fab wine event on Friday. Details here. I'm so very tempted to go, but I'm running a 5k on Saturday morning. And how could I turn down a chance to be part of this?



They're also doing something special with authors running the race, and I'll be selling books after the run. So if you still haven't grabbed a copy, come on down!

Digg this

No comments: