Tuesday, January 12, 2010

News from Around the South Jersey Shore

WHAT?! I don't check my google alerts for a week, and I miss THIS?! The guy who owns Jamaican me Crazy in Sea Isle was arrested of alleged arson. He plead not guilt.

Shakespeare in Cape May!

There's a fish council? And it has a chief? What does his chief hat look like?

More on the bizarre situation that unseated Wildwood's mayor.

Jay Gillian's running for mayor of Ocean City.

Antique's Road Show is coming back!

Dogs might be allowed off leash in Brigantine soon.

Wildwood Catholic is set to close -- and, I'm not surprised -- people are protesting. I'm not surprised. It's a state wide trend, which, yes, I wrote about. Plus, there are so many fewer year round residents at the shore that even public schools are having problems.

Why does the odd stuff happen in Sea Isle?

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it Jamade him Crazy!