Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow

Snow Day from Justin Gaynor on Vimeo.


Justin Gaynor, who often photographs the Jersey Shore, put together this video about the weekend snowstorm. I know snow is not always lovely, especially to the thousands of shore residents who lost power. But I need what I can to brace myself for round two, which is coming on Tuesday. Instead of thinking about the shoveling and the cold and the misery - and the possibility that my Thursday morning flight will be canceled - I'm diverting my attention by watching a soothing and beautiful snow video.

Ann Delaney has been using her twitter feed to update who has power when in Avalon and Stone Harbor. Follow along if you're concerned about your shore home.

Digg this

1 comment:

Ann Delaney said...

Thanks for the plug! Without my Internet connection, Twitter was the only way to communicate. Waiting for cable service to be restored at home, but glad to be back on line at the office.