Wednesday, January 19, 2011

News from Around the South Jersey Shore

I'm tempted to buy this just for the name: a Sea Isle beacon blanket for the same reason I read Strathmere's Bride.

Ocean City creates tourism campaign. Speaking of, has anyone else seen the Cape May billboard on the Walt Whitman bridge?

There's going to be a rodeo in Atlantic City April 1-3. This coincides with the Atlantic City Beer Festival. Write your own joke here.

Good news: record traffic at the AC airport.

KITTY HICCUPS IS THE NEW MISS'D AMERICA! I had planned to do a whole post, but it got away from me. The short: I had a BLAST. Gusty Winds, you were my favorite. If the competition was judged on camp alone, you'd have won hands down. I think this thing is only going to get better. GET THIS SHOW ON TV! For real. It's on the same level as RuPaul's Drag Race.

You MUST check out the video here.

The only other note from the weekend: deep tissue massage at Bluemercury in the Tropicana was worth every penny. Not for the faint of heart, though.

Digg this

No comments: