Tuesday, February 15, 2011

News from Around the South Jersey Shore

Group wedding day in Atlantic City! Well, it was yesterday. When I get the official PR photo, which has always been great, I'll post it.

Jack Morey is up to "it" again.

Wildwood is getting some FEMA money.

Interesting NJBiz poll on Atlantic City.

America's Next Top Model scouted in Atlantic City. Darn. There goes my chance...

Sea Isle's Polar Plunge will take place in a different spot this year because of construction.

Here's my outlook for Cape May County Tourism in 2011: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. I've been trying to partner with Cape May County Tourism because my new book covers that area but...crickets. No, I don't get it either. Also, that Jersey Cape name? I don't get it, and as a branding thing. Well. I don't think a lot of other people get it either.

Digg this

No comments: