Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winter Wonderlands

Calling all shore folks: I'm going to be writing a post for the week before Thanksgiving of what holiday things are going on in my favorite place in the world. So if you know of something (yes, all two of you PR people who read this site), let me know what's cooking!

Side note: I've been planning two trips for December: one for Washington, DC, and one for Cape May. I've been reaching out for advice on DC. But Cape May? I think I've got that covered :-)

Digg this

1 comment:

Ann Delaney said...

Avalon's Festive Friday, November 26th- along Dune Drive in the business district. Family focused activities (face painting, clowns, crafts, music, etc.) Tree lighting at 5pm at Veteran's Plaza.
Stone Harbor- Friday- music, pet parade, and hospitality night. Saturday- more activies along 96th Street and at 6:30pm, the Christmas Parade (a BIG event on our sleepy little island!)