Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On the way to Cape May...and Ocean City...and Atlantic City

Tomorrow I'm having my picture taken for Cool Cape May. This is the first photo shoot being done in relation to promotion for my book. And, yes, I have spent far too much time thinking about what I'm going to wear only to come up with what I will probably wear in a lot of pictures: dark wash jeans, light blue fitted t-shirt (and probably my Chuck Taylors since I'm going to be at the Cape May Lighthouse (and possibly having my picture taken at the top -- 199 stairs is not meant to be climbed in heels). But, hey, if it works, it works.

On the way down, I'm stopping in Ocean City for a meeting, and on the way home on Thursday, I have a meeting in Atlantic City. Now that the book is less than four months away, I hope to be doing more of these promo trips.

Speaking of -- if you have any ideas of how YOU would promote this book, let me know!

Digg this

No comments: