Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Beat Goes On...

Wow, what a rush! I had lots of fun on the NBC10! show today. Now if I could only remember the story behind salt water taffy while live on air ;-)

If you missed the 11am airing, it also shows on NBC10 in Philadelphia at 2pm. Or you can just click here.

I spent yesterday picking up all that food. Lemme tell you -- that Mack & Mancos pizza smells so good. They'll half bake the pizza for you so you can take it home and freeze it -- or finish cooking it in the NBC10 studio. They'll ship it, too, for all you out of towners.

But a Jersey Girl can't rest. On Thursday, I'll be signing copies of my book at Sun Rose Words & Music on Asbury Avenue in Ocean City from 10am to 1pm-ish. Stop by! I'll probably be eating an Upcake!

Digg this

2 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

That is SO cool! If I had an upcake, I'd lift it in a toast to you :)

Jen A. Miller said...

Haha. Thanks! I have a dozen in my freezer now -- it's the only food I didn't leave for the crew to eat after the show. They're too good!