Friday, February 13, 2009

South Jersey Bureau Chief

Announcement time!

I am now the South Jersey Bureau Chief for New Jersey Monthly magazine.

It's a new position at the magazine. I'll be helping them ramp up their coverage of the southern part of the state and also write a blog for their website that's called "Southern Exposure." The first blog went live yesterday, and I'll be posting there every Tuesday and Friday. The official announcement will come in the March issue of the magazine. Subscribers should get that next week.

Never fear -- I will not stop writing this blog or working from home for that matter because I'm still a freelancer. But as someone who has (surprisingly) made a tidy niche for herself writing about the Southern part of the state, this is an exciting day!

Onto a more important news item: POLAR PLUNGERS! Have fun 0n Saturday -- be safe, stay warm, and don't drink too much before hand that you're puking in the LaCoasta parking lot. I have an article in today's Philadelphia Inquirer -- a Delaware Valley version of "what to do if you love or hate Valentine's Day -- that includes a mention for you guys. And take pictures!

Digg this

2 comments:

Rob Wilson said...

That is really great Jen. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you. I have been following you for a while now.