Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Quads, They are Screaming

Hello from Atlantic City! I'm in town working on a story (of course). Yesterday wasn't that adventurous as I had my head buried in a notebook for most of the day. I did get in a run on the Boardwalk and didn't do too bad (though my legs looked at me this morning and asked me "why?") I also had the absolute best potato leek soup ever at Trinity, which, bargain shoppers, has a great $3 bar food menu. That, combined with the salmon appetizer, was a great meal after a long day.

Speaking of running, I'm going to give these Nike tights that go to the knee a try (though I bought them at the Atlantic City Nike outlet -- no way I'm paying $59!) If I get my act together, I'll take another run down the Boardwalk to test them out, or give it a go in Ocean City. If my legs let me.

Digg this

No comments: