Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jazzercise

This weekend is the Cape May Jazz festival. The event, held twice a year, brings droves of people to Cape May (smart to have it pre-season, yes?)

I'm sure the excellent weather we have on tap for the weekend will help bring more people to the Jersey Shore, too. How many people can't wait to hit the beach, even if it's to stroll in rolled up jeans and a t-shirt (and why couldn't we have had that last weekend?!)

I digress. Here's a line up of everything going on at the Jazz festival.

As for me, I'll be in Philadelphia seeing these guys. I haven't seen them in concert since the summer I finished my book (which is now a year old by the way). I. Can't. Wait.

And remember...doo dah!

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lucky dog, you, going to see Guster. Enjoy!

Leah