Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Warm Thoughts for a Cold Day


I'm not sure how this blogger found me, but I'm glad she did: Beach Vintage is a blog written by Simone Georgette of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Even though she's on the other side of the world, we seem to have a lot of the same thoughts on beach style. She posted pictures from a Coastal Living shoot that I also loved, and already ripped out of the magazine to add to my file of how I want to redo my bedroom. I think she'd dig my new summer shades, too.

It's summer in Australia, and she's left for holiday. Good for her. Checking out the blog is a good way to remember, especially if you're like me and STILL SNOWED IN, that summer is not too far away.

Digg this

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Definitely a good reminder, Jen. The countdown is certainly on for the summer in this house.

From one still snowed in girl to another, happy holidays to you!