Friday, August 19, 2011

Jersey Shore Fact of the Day 98: You can visit alpacas in West Cape May

I've written about this on the blog before, but since someone else just did a story about it, I'll make it today's fact of the day: alpacas! In West Cape May!

Bay Springs Farm is a working alpaca farm that you can visit on weekends. They're funny creatures, which makes for a fun visit. There's an attached farmhouse store, too, with plenty of alpaca wool goodies for sale.

You pass it right on you way to Higbee Beach, which I wrote about yesterday.

And with that, I'm off to a short trip to the Adirondacks in a place with no electricity and I'm told no cell phone service (HOORAY FOR A TECH BREAK!). I'll be back in the middle of next week. That means pre-written Facts of the Day. So if something big happens - the ghost of Frank Sintra shows up at the White House Sub Shop or something - and I'm not writing about it, that's why.

Digg this

No comments: