Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Travelin' Man


Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate with my plans to take Emily down the shore today. So as it pours outside, I say...

HELLO WISCONSIN!

On Thursday, I'm headed to Milwaukee for a long weekend to see the Phillies play the Brewers at (haha) Miller Park. Expect a silly picture of THAT one. I'm also of course going to scout it for possible travel articles which, yes, I do write about places other than the Jersey Shore.

Things were so crazy the last week that I've done no more planning than to look out information about tours of the Miller Brewery (again - silly pictures to come). So if you've been and have any suggestions, especially of the beer/cheese/brat variety, leave them in the comments below! I'm also looking for running route recommendations since we'll need to get in a 15 miler while we're in town.

This is the first of three trips I have in the next 30 days. It's going to be a fun fall time.

This does NOT mean I'm ignoring the shore this fall. How COULD I when it's my favorite season there. The day after I get back from Milwaukee, I head to Cape May for a few days. That trip, unlike the Wisconsin one, is for an assignment, though if you're going to have to work anywhere...

Digg this

No comments: