Friday, February 22, 2008

Review: Circle Tavern at the Princeton

Check out New Jersey Monthly's March issue for my review of The Circle Tavern at the Princeton. Or, click here for the online version.

For those of you used to late nights at "The P," yes, this article might seem out of sorts. But there is more to the Princeton than just really loud cover bands, crushing crowds, and expensive Miller Lites. Not that I have a problem with that, as is obvious in this picture:


This shot was taken on the last Saturday night of the 2007 summer season. I was three days away from finishing my book, and, boy did I need to blow off some steam.

Anyway, I visited the Circle Tavern for this review in January, and it was no different than any other local lunch spot. So give it a whirl if you're in town. Just get out before 9pm on summer nights if you want any sort of peace -- and space.

Digg this

No comments: