Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Went to the Chapel


On Thursday, more than 150 couples participated in Atlantic City's group wedding vows in Boardwalk Hall. I wrote about it, so I figured I'd post the picture.

I liked seeing what everyone's wearing -- the white with red trim dress you'll see on the right side of the picture is very pretty. I also love the look that the guy in jeans, also on the right, is giving the camera.

I think if I ever got married this way (and I wouldn't discount it -- I'm involved in planning three weddings right now, and I don't know if I'd have the patience), I think I'd have to wear something outrageous, like a bikini or feetie pajamas (yes, they do make them in adult sizes).

Digg this

3 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

This is pretty cool. . . adult pjs? Nice find.

Anyway, check out the below post and get a map of Central Jersey and draw a line if you like:

Exerpt from a chapter

Also, with this week off I am trying to update things. Example? Well, your link is in a more prominent position. . . . I'll also do an entry closer to your book's release.

Trish Ryan said...

I'm not sure I could ever do the group thing...it would feel to odd to have all those strangers around on such a big day. But the bikini and feetie pj's sound good for the honeymoon...one week in the tropics, the other at a ski resort :)