Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Housekeeping, and a Word From Your Sponsor

A few housekeeping notes:

1. I was interviewed for a New York Observer piece about The Chelsea. You can read that here (I'm on page 2).

2. Over at my NJVoices.com blog, I wrote a piece about looking back at my freshman college self (good reading for all you college kids and parents of soon-to-be college kids). You can read that here.

3. And now a word from your sponsor (that sponsore being me): Christmas shopping early? Next time you need to hop on amazon.com, get there by clicking on the box that says "My book" over on the left hand side of the blog. Why? Because it's a small way to support your favorite shore blogger (I'm part of a program where I get a little percentage of every sale that comes from people clicking into amazon from my page -- same thing if you book a hotel room from the link under "Going to AC?").

Thanks, Down the Shore with Jen readers!

Digg this

No comments: