Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Boo

On Halloween, I'll be judging The Phantom Ball, a big costume party at Cape May's Congress Hall. I figured the pressure was off -- I can't win, so why worry so much about the costume? But someone someone pointed out that the judges should also have stellar costumes. Sigh.

It's not that I don't like Halloween -- I do. But I'm having trouble finding a costume inside the theme: dead singers.

Aside from Janis Joplin (too obvious), who do you think I could be? Here's a few pictures as a reminder of what I look like. I'd rather not deal with a wig but could if need be:





Digg this

7 comments:

bilhelm96 said...

Karen Carpenter

John and Lisa Howard-Fusco said...

I know you thought Nico was too obscure. How about Peggy Lee?

Steve said...

Your going to have to go with June Carter Cash . . and get a Johnny. . .

yellaphant said...

Lisa Lefteye Lopez.

I kid. How about Sonny Bono, John Lennon, or Jimmy Hendrix?

Chris Illuminati said...

Not that you look like her at all but a funny one would be Amy Winehouse.

And if they complain she isn't dead tell them when you thought of the costume on Oct. 1st there was a pretty good chance she would have been by Halloween.

Leah Ingram said...

Jen:

I said this the first time I met you and I'll say it again for Halloween purposes--I think you look like Sheryl Crow so why not go as her?

Have fun.

Leah

Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment about the Haunted Halloween in Cape May NJ.
I have been entertained at a dozen
amusement parks during Halloween
season .I thought the Cape May Haunted Halloween wasn't entertaining at all. It didn't include the Cape May Point WW2
Bunker visit in which I heard was
very spooky on full moon nights.