Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo!

I can just hear you thinking: "Enough with the Phillies nonsense! Get on with the shore already!"

Done.

Today is, of course, Halloween -- boo! If you'll be in the shore area, you have a few options.

Tonight, I'm judging the costume contest at the Phantom Ball, which will be held at Congress Hall in Cape May. The theme is "passed singers." I started to put a costume together, but then this whole World Series thing dropped, and I went with something I sort of already had. I'll post pictures, of course, next week. She's not a singer, but it should be a good get up.

Also on Friday night is Seven Sins Halloween at Harrah's. Expect many many sexy costumes.

On Saturday night, the Windrift in Avalon has its big Halloween to-do. I considered heading to this one, too, but will be at a Halloween party in Central Jersey.

I wonder how many kids ditched their Halloween costumes to don Phillies gear instead? Especially if they're headed to the World Series parade. I know, I know, I said no more Phillies, but it's not every day this happens in the Philadelphia area, and I'm writing about it, so it's on my mind.

Until next time, I leave you with Emily dressed in her Halloween best:

Digg this

No comments: