Friday, November 21, 2008

Express Yourself

So Madonna's in Atlantic City this weekend. BIG DEAL! No, really -- that's a big deal. Should be a good time.

If you can't make it to the show but want to dress you up in her love, head over to Planet Rose at the Tropicana, which is hosting an everything Madonna party on Saturday started at 7 p.m.

As part of the party, Planet Rose will offer a Madonna themed cocktail menu and, of course, Madonna karaoke. The staff will even dress up in Madonna costumes.

I have decided not to spend the weekend in Cape May, sadly. I have a lot to do here, plus more work than I know what to do with (a good thing!) Though don't be shocked if I show up at the Cape May tree lighting...I might just drive down, though chances aren't looking good for it.

One thing I wish I could go to, though -- Harry Connick Jr. is going to be at the Borgata on December 5. Um, yummy? I've seen him in concert before, and he's an amazing performer. But I'll be working that night. Ah, well. Duty calls.

Quick non-shore reminder: Saturday is the last day of the Collingswood Farmer's Market for this season. Sad! So get yourself some fresh Jersey cranberries and make these muffins. Yummy.

John & Lisa of that same blog also beat me to the punch in writing about Cape May for the holidays. I've talked to a lot of people who are planning to go to the shore the weekend after Thanksgiving. So read up!

Digg this

No comments: