Tuesday, November 25, 2008

News from Around the South Jersey Shore

What would we do without Atlantic City's government? They do such stupid things that it's almost amusing.

Bus crash on the parkway. Those tour buses are SCARY. Have you ever driven near one?

Now, this weekend is going to be a busy one at the shore -- well, busy for a non-summer weekend. Here's just a taste of what's going on. I'll have more tomorrow.

Snow on the beach!

Here's a list of favorite beaches and nice pictures of Cape May and Ocean City.

Panico's Bistro in Cape May gets a short write up.

Here's a run down of all the construction projects delayed in Atlantic City.

And finally, Henny's is having their LAST last call on Saturday. So sad (and not just because I photographed it for my book). I spent some time there this summer and liked the throwback feel. I still want to know what they're doing with the wooden mermaid behind the bar...

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Henny's was closing! How sad.

Anonymous said...

Henny's is closing?! Man, I have fond memories of that place. Bummer.

John and Lisa Howard-Fusco said...

Yes, those buses can be very scary to drive along side of down the Parkway. - John