Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Strike?

Could we be seeing a strike in Atlantic City soon? Maybe.

If you've been near the AC boardwalk recently, you've seen billboards and probably been handed a flyer about how workers at Bally's and Caesars are ticked. This week, their union authorized a strike.

Now, nothing's happened aside from a lot of bickering via the media. Honestly? I have no idea what's going to happen. I've been in an Extra Strength Tylenol (CVS generic version) and pain haze since surgery on Wednesday. A strike would be disastrous for both the town and the workers. Hopefully they can work something out.

Speaking of gambling, I'm looking for blackjack dealers to interview for an article. It has nothing to do with strikes -- I want their dating advice (weird, I know, but you'll see why it works). I'll be using first name only, so if that's you? Drop me a line at jenmiller27 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Digg this

No comments: