Wednesday, December 5, 2007

And Now for Something Completely Different


Hello from Arizona! This is the view from my room out in the middle of nowhere. Well, sort of. I've never been to the desert before, so this feels like the middle of nowhere. And isn't that mountain amazing? I've never been this far west, so I'm seeing something new everywhere I turn. Right now, though, I'm trying to stay awake and adjust myself to the time zone out here -- I'm having moderate succe...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kidding. I'm still awake. I won't be posting again until Monday, but I did want to point you to an interview I did at The Urban Muse blog. It's about writing (and the book, of course), so check it out.

Also (and here's how I stay on topic): in giving introductions today, I mentioned the book and how much I love Cape May to a room of people who are from everywhere from New York to Texas to California. The response? At least four people said "Oh, I love Cape May. It's so beautiful there," and a discussion about how buys they are in the fall and spring ensued. It just goes to show that you can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl...

Digg this

1 comment:

Trish Ryan said...

Wow-what a gorgeous view!

And that's funny about how talking about Cape May helps you bond with your fellow travelers :)