Monday, December 3, 2007

Subscribe!

If you'll look to the toolbars to your left, you'll notice that I've been moving the furniture around here at Down the Shore with Jen. Why? To make room for the "Subscribe!" box.

If you're like me, you can't keep up with all your favorite blogs. Now you can subscribe to Down the Shore with Jen by submitting your email address into that box. What happens? Every time I post on the blog, that post will be sent right to your inbox so you won't miss out on any Down the Shore with Jen fun.

Don't worry -- the only person who gets your email address is me, and I won't share them with anyone. Promise. Plus, if you get bored with me, unsubscribing is a snap.

So go ahead and drop your email into the box. It's much easier and eco-friendly than ansewring one of those million little white cards that fall out of magazines. Plus it's free. And if you know anyone else who might be interested in following along, tell them to drop on by.

P.S. This tip comes from Plug Your Book! Online Book Marketing for Authors by Steve Weber -- I highly recommend it if you've got a book to sell!

Digg this

No comments: