Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jersey Shore Fact of the Day 18: The Jersey Shore can make you fat

Last night I wrapped up the second of two big Jersey Shore food articles I wrote for Edible Jersey magazine. In May, you can read an excerpt from my book in SJ Magazine about making salt water taffy.

Hence today's fact of the day: The Jersey Shore can make you fat.

Proof! These are some items I wrote about: hot and angry lobster cocktail, whole baked artichoke, tater tots, chocolate coconut pancakes, ludicrous wings, she crab soup, sticky buns, caramel popcorn, and a hot dog with Tabasco mayonnaise.

This is why I stress that Green Cuisine is a must-stop on your Jersey Shore trip. They make salads. Very good salads.

Digg this

4 comments:

bilhelm96 said...

And Funnel Cakes. Soooo many funnel cakes.

Justin Gaynor said...

We also have Green Cuisine when we're in SH...great wraps and sandwiches as well.

Hicko said...

The smoothies at Green Cuisine have a mystic hold on our whole family of more than thirty.
Hicko

Alexander Rinehart, DC CCN said...

Great to see this available, though I'm not sure if I'll make it that far down the shore this summer :(