Thursday, June 12, 2008

From Harrah's

I'm writing at you from my room at the new Waterfront tower at Harrah's in Atlantic City. A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to track down one of the models giving away free keys to the hotel (or lucky enough to be on the same radio show is more like it). But it just so happened that eWomenNetwork was having an event at Harrah's on the same night I won the key, so here I am.

I toured the Waterfront tower before it was completed for an article in New Jersey Monthly. I scoped out the scene, kicked the tires, etc., and like what I saw. But now that I get to stay here? It's awesome. I have a great view of Brigantine, a TV that I'd never have in my house, and more room than I know what to do with. Heck, even the gym is good -- and that's saying a lot for a health nut like me.

I'll be here until I have to head back home on Saturday morning to help with a family yard sale (it's a big family, lots of stuff, so they need lots of hands). What I'm most excited about is that I'm getting my hair cut at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa tomorrow. Not a chop, but a trim, just in time to film a segment for NBC40.

Now that my networking event is done and I've had some time to put my feet up, I'll go play my ritual $5 at the slots. I'm not a big slots fan, but I've won $200 twice when I played just five, so luck be my lady tonight.

Digg this

1 comment:

Dani said...

I recently stayed at the towers and thought they were beautiful! love the enclosed pool as well!