Monday, June 9, 2008

Network, network, network

On Wednesday, I'm moderating a great event for eWomenNetwork, a fab networking group (that includes guys, too). It's at 8:30am at the Mansion in Voorhes (which was the site of my senior prom -- always weird).

Anyway, we've got quite a who's who of media coming to talk about press, marketing and PR, including Lynn Berry, NBC 10 Weekend Co-Anchor; Karin Phillips, KYW NewsRadio 1060; Lisa Simon, President, Simon Public Relations Group; Cynthia Henry, editor at the Philadelphia Inquirer; Terri Petry, Publisher of Burlington County and Mercer County Woman Newspapers; Erica Rubach, Founder, Momspace.com and, well me! Check out more information here.

If you're closer to the shore (or need and excuse to take Friday off), the same group is organizing a meet and greet at the Pool at Harrah's from 6-8 pm on Thursday night. More information here. No moderating for me this time -- just shaking hands and swapping business cards! And maybe I'll meet someone who can help me get on Live with Regis & Kelly...

Digg this

1 comment:

MarilynK said...

Thanks Jen! I am very psyched about both events and really appreciate your support!