Monday, June 16, 2008

Sometimes it's the little things


I'm not typically a "this is what I had for breakfast" blogger, but sometimes it's the little things that make a difference, and this is technically shore related. So...

I got a haircut. It's not that big a change (as you can see), but it's a big deal to me. Since I started on this book project last winter, I have been averaging two haircuts a year, which is why I'm ridiculously excited about having taken the time to have it done. I think it's perfect. You can see my face. The added layers even 'wave' nicely when I don't blow dry it (which I rarely do in the summer anyway).

If you, too, need a haircut, I highly recommend Samantha at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa at Harrah's (though not for a few weeks since she's leaving for her destination wedding this weekend -- yes, we had girl talk, which is part of the fun of getting a hair cut).

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY JEN!!

So I love your story on Samantha at Elizabeth Arden because this is Samantha! I had a client come in today and told me about it, that is why she came in to see me!! So I came to check your page out. So Thank you so much and Im so happy you love your haircut!!!