Friday, November 6, 2009

News from Around the South Jersey Shore

Update on the Queen Mary -- that scallop boat from Cape May that sunk this year.

A story about the Atlantic City airport as an alternative to Philly (Why are you telling people? It's my secret!)

Hey hey! The Cape May bridge gets a name!

And the Cape May Lighthouse turns 150.

It's Sherlock Holmes weekend in Cape May! ONE time -- just one -- I am going to go. It'd give me a chance to carry around my magnifying glass in public. This weekend, though, my sister's getting married. So, ah, I might be busy (and, yes, that makes two family weddings in one year if you're counting along. Think what you may about what my year's been like).

Digg this

3 comments:

caite said...

lol...I am a bit torn about AC Airport. I want it to do well enough to keep a good number of flights...but not too well that it becomes crowded!

btw, the lighthouse is 150.

Anonymous said...

The blog seems to be slipping away as we thirst for news about the shore...

Jen A. Miller said...

I appreciate the concern, but the blog's a volunteer effort (i.e. I don't make any money from it). When illness and family obligations get in the way, the blog drops on my priority list. Gotta stay healthy.