Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Programming Notes

I'm packed and ready to go. Before I hit the AC Expressway, a few notes:

1. I'm scheduled to be on NBC 10 between 5 and 6pm today! They filmed at my house yesterday and I should be doing a live spot from the Ocean City boardwalk. So tune in!

2. I'll be at The Inlet in Somers Point tonight from 6-8pm. I'll be signing (and selling books) and praying that the weather will hold so I can hang out on their beautiful deck.

3. On Thursday, I'll be at the Brown Room in Congress Hall in Cape May. That's another 6-8pm one.

4. I'll also be at the 93.3 WMMR party at Keenan's in Wildwood on Friday. Not sure how early I'll get there (do people really start lining up at dawn?) but I'll make my way to the party.

5. And finally, I'm scheduled to be interviewed at the Princeton in Avalon at 2pm on Friday. If you're headed down early for Memoridal Day weekend, stop by!

Digg this

No comments: