Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Down the Shore with Jen: The Website

Can't get enough of Down the Shore with Jen? Eager for more information about the book that inspired the blog? Want to track her down so she can sign your copy?

Then you absolutely must go to www.downtheshorewithjen.com, the new website about my upcoming shore book.

Special thanks to my brother for not only drawing a cartoon character of me, but also for putting the site together. Thanks, Jim!

And with that I'm off to Arizona for my friend Nicole's wedding. Have a Happy Easter, and I'll be back at you Monday!

Digg this

2 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

Your brother does fabulous work! I'm already sold on your book, but the website makes it seem even more exciting :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.