Sunday, March 30, 2008

Update from the Ocean Drive Marathon/10 Miler


I'm home. I'm not exactly sure how I did in today's Ocean Drive Marathon/10 Miler (I don't look at times as I'm trying to cross the finish line), but I ran my 10 miles faster than I expected, especially considering the wind, which knocked my hat off. As I said to my sister about a dozen times on the way home, my butt hurts, and I need a deep, long sleep if I'm going to rally in time for tomorrow's Phillies home opener, so that's all the blogging I've got for you tonight.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

Digg this

2 comments:

kcav said...

You can rally. I ran the 10 miler and will be at the game today too! Have a beer and dog, you deserve it!

Jen A. Miller said...

Thanks kcav! I just got back from the game and still need a nap! Let me know how you did at the race!