Thursday, April 3, 2008

Picture Perfect


Yesterday was my Shriver's adventure. I can't say much since I'm writing about it for a magazine, except that I did not have to wear the Shriver's taffy costume. I'll be sure to post a link here when the article's online.

I forgot how much energy being in front of the camera saps out of you. But it was fun. This is a picture of me and Marc Steiner of Agency New Jersey, who took the photos of yesterday's adventure. It's funny getting your picture taken in a public place, especially by a pro photographer. People stop, stare and try to talk to you while you're having your picture taken. Not that it's a bad thing. It's great book publicity!

I'm off to Cape May today, but not technically for work. I'm going with my dad and his fiance to witness the signing of their marriage liscense. Given that I woke up in the middle of the night with the vision of the Shriver's article in my head -- and yes, I got up and started writing it -- I think I'll be snoozing in the back of the car the whole way down.

Digg this

2 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

That article will be great...you've got a nice modeling career up and running down there on the Jersey Shore!

Unknown said...

If the camera has snapped all your energy,what about those models out there? They seem to be really enjoying the whole process.