Friday, November 14, 2008

Show Your Jersey Pride

Like New Jersey? Get into arguments with familiy and friends about where the middle of the state is? Then this one's for you:



These are the t-shirts to go with New Jersey: The Movie -- yes, the one I've talked about many times because I'm not only in the movie but also a consultant. Get yours here.

I'm trying -- REALLY trying -- to get down to Cape May next weekend and be at the screening. Hopefully yee scheduling gods will allow it.

Digg this

2 comments:

Unknown said...

double wow. Ppl are always arguing about "Where does North & South meet" but apparently (according to Facebook) there's a Central Jersey haha. Then there's the, "I'm from Jersey...North Jersey that is," comments. <--I'm one of those :)

Meghan said...

What a great shirt & oh so true!
I didn't have any idea about this movie.
Great concept!!