Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blurb Me

I filled out a bunch of forms this morning that my publisher will use in marketing the second edition of the book. This got me thinking - I should probably put some nice blurbs on there.

The first time around, I didn't have any, but the book earned so much great press that for the new version, we'll print some of those nice words on the cover.

I'd like to get some names to drop good praise on the book, though. This is usually where some recognized authority of the area will say a nice thing about me or the book that I can use to say "hey, please buy this!"

I'm stumped. Suggestions?

Digg this

2 comments:

caite said...

you need some well known names that are associated with NJ...like...Janet Evanovich! Now, how to get them to actually write one...

John T said...

Pat Croce would be a good choice