Saturday, June 19, 2010

Frugal Finds?

I'm almost ALMOST done the first draft of the book. Whipee! The process has been to take the manuscript from the first edition, tear it apart, put it back together again, then hit the ground for research to make sure the book is as up to date as possible.

This research has lead me to think of adding a "Frugal Finds" section. In each shore town, there's a few out of the way outlet shops that might not look like much from the outside but can be bargain centers on the inside. Some are obvious, like the Walk Outlets in Atlantic City, but some are a little bit tucked away, like the Cape May Linen Outlet in Cape May, and the Attic in Stone Harbor.

Would you find this kind of information, in its own separate part of each chapter of the book, helpful?

Digg this

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I absolutely would!

RDHolt said...

I'd find it helpful, and I'd say most other readers would also. I think it would also work if you gave the frugal finds their own chapter, if that would make the writing any easier on you. Great job on being so far ahead. Thank you for your work.