Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Puppy in a Bag


As taken on the Wildwood boardwalk on Saturday. I know dogs aren't allowed - which is why she's in a tote bag. But it was so flipping cold that I didn't want to leave her in the car while I picked up my race packet for the Ocean Drive 10 Miler - the expo was in the Wildwoods Convention Center.

It was an OK race. I'm still recovering from an injury, and work and the book have kept me from training hard, too. Excuses, I know. But I did OK. Not my best time, but far from my worst.

It did not snow. We had about a minute of flurries, but after all the build up, I was ready to run through the fluffy stuff. Maybe next year?

My mom took a lot of pictures. If she ever downloads them off her camera (love you mom!), I'll post them.

Digg this

2 comments:

Nomad said...

Too cute! And it looks like Emily enjoys being treated like a princess.

Jen A. Miller said...

HA! She was actually very annoyed about being put in a bag. At least I didn't bring the front pack this time (yes, I have an actual front pack carrier for her. It comes in handy at the Doo Dah Parade).