Monday, March 7, 2011

Season's Starting

So now that I'm not sitting on a beach in 80 degree weather...(sigh)

Things are starting to heat up at South Jersey Shore central. My book edits are done and submitted. One more go through, and it'll be on the printing presses.

This site is in the process of getting a redesign. As much as I like the basic look that I picked in July 2007 from the dining room table of a shore house in Avalon, it's time for an upgrade, I think.

And the articles are starting to come in. First up is a dining feature about Atlantic City, then an article for an in-flight magazine about Asbury Park.

What are you looking forward to for the 2011 Jersey Shore season?

Digg this

2 comments:

John said...

Definitely looking forward to eating lunch at the Chatterbox as soon as we get to OC the first saturday of vacation week. Doesnt sound too exciting, I know!

Unknown said...

Bubba Dogs! Best hot dogs in South Jersey in Sea Isle City. Can't wait!