Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Silliness Continues


As if the Doo Dah Parade weren't enough, here's another silly picture, snapped by Marc Steiner of Agency New Jersey (yes, he of the Shriver's adventure and my headshot) at the Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum. Exit Zero, which publishes the Exit Zero newspaper and Cool Cape May (new edition out now), has offices in part of the museum. How cool is that? Would you want your office in an airplane hanger? Especially one that had the "Top Gun" plane?

For a brief time, I wanted to be an astronaut, a dream that switched to marine biologist after I saw the Little Mermaid. That one stuck all the way to my freshman year of college, which is when I joined the student newspaper, and it was all downhill from there. Figures that this "astronaut" photo op was kid sized. Good thing I'm not too tall.

Digg this

No comments: