Tuesday, October 7, 2008

E for Excellence

It's been a few years since I've been graded, and I never earned an "E" before -- but I'm happy to have one now!

The Average Cook
has bestowed an "E for Excellence" award upon this blog, which is oh so very nice. Thank you! So, in turn, I bestow the same award on 10 other blogs.

If you're listed below, holler back in the comments to let me know you've got it and that you've given out 10 E grades on your blog. So, without further adieu, the E goes to...

Ann Delaney's Beach Blog

Ask Allison (she has a new book out!)

Citizen Mom

John and Lisa are Eating in South Jersey

The Lean Green Family

Marketing in Traffic

The Renegade Writer

Strathmere News & Happenings

Where is the Dividing Line Between North & South Jersey?

Yellaphant

So, remember, if you are one of those 10 bloggers, say hello! And if not, what blogs would you give an "E"?

Digg this

6 comments:

ZoeyBella said...

Um, I would like to think my blog/site would have earned something. :(

John and Lisa Howard-Fusco said...

Thanks so such, Jen. Now we have to come up with our list of ten. - John

yellaphant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yellaphant said...

Jen, you ROCK. Thanks so much! I've already passed on the love: http://tinyurl.com/4rkssq

Anonymous said...

holla!

my list of 10 is tbd :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen...I'm so happy someone reads my blog :) Thanks for your support! Ann