Monday, February 16, 2009

Home & Abroad: Atlantic City

I'm happy to make another announcement today (good news comes in bunches, I guess): my Home & Abroad Atlantic City guide is now live.

Home & Abroad, named a best travel website by Travel + Leisure, provides itinerary planning. So if you're going to Atlantic City for a bachelorette party but want to get in some museum time, you put that into the website, and it'll give you a list of places to go. Bringing the kids to AC for four days? Then select "family fun" activities, and it'll give you a list of places to go (that extends beyond the AC borders) with my insider tips. Here's an example -- the entry for Boardwalk Hall. Make sure to click on the "Tips & Reviews" tab because that's where I bring out the funny.

If you'd like to give it a while, click here and go to "Quick Planner," then start filling in what you're looking for.

You *MUST* click on criteria for it to work (e.g. those stars and boxes), otherwise it'll turn up an empty itinerary, and that's no fun after I put in all that work!

It was a fun project -- great refresher on the area to get me ready for all the shore articles I'm writing for summer 2009. Thanks to the editors of Home & Abroad for asking me to create the guide.

**UPDATE** I'm going to be on 1400 WOND (an AM station) sometime between 4:30 and 5pm today. You can listen live at www.wond1400am.com.

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen:

Congrats on this latest gig!

Leah