Friday, June 12, 2009

Your Shore Weekend

Ready, set, go....

FRIDAY
Busta Rhymes is playing at the House of Blues at the Showboat in Atlantic City. **UPDATE** THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED. SORRY, FOLKS.

Chicago! And Earth, Wind & Fire! They're both at the Borgata on Friday and Saturday night (little known fact: my first instance of intoxication was at a Chicago concert. Don't tell mom).

Apparently, there's a "Red Carpet" and "Celebrity" thing at Bally's on Friday night. I have a hard time calling it "Celebrity" when "Tonya Harding" is included in that grouping.

There's a shuffleboard tournament in Ocean City!

SATURDAY
Vince Gill's at Caesars.

Reminder: Sea Isle City bar crawl is on Saturday.

Ocean City's having a museum fair on Saturday.

It's Mummer's weekend in Wildwood! FREE

And Saturday marks the start of a big journey for these guys, who are rowing 17-foot Van Duyne Surf Boats 1500 miles from Boca Raton, Fla. to Sea Isle City. They hope to make it to Sea Isle by August 1. Why are they taking on such a feat? To raise money for autism awareness and research.

SUNDAY
Flag day! And my grandpop's birthday! (RIP) Stone Harbor's having a ceremony to honor the holiday. FREE

As for me? I've been away for the last five weekends in a row, so I am doing nothing. Enjoy the shore for me!

Digg this

No comments: