Friday, October 9, 2009

Brief break

Programming note: if you've been reading along lately, you know that I haven't been feeling well. I was sick, I was better, I was feeling great! And now I'm sick again. I hope that this is just a lingering head cold being drawn out by extreme stress. So I'm taking a blogging break for a bit (and a work break for a bit) while I get my feet back under me and get better.

This isn't easy, no matter how many back issues of the New Yorker and Las Vegas DVDs I have laid out before me. I don't think working at home helps, either, because work is always there, and I don't get paid sick leave. So if you have any good karma to throw my way, I would greatly appreciate it.

Digg this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen - I love reading your blog. Please take care of yourself so that you can get back to reminding me about what makes the Jersey Shore so great!

Mary Lebeau said...

Feel better soon, Jen.