Sunday, August 15, 2010

Checking In

Sorry it's been a little quiet around here. I'm plowing through the work that needs to be done on the revision of my book. I'm very happy to report that, as of Sunday morning, the Atlantic City and Sea Isle chapters are done. Well, done except for the final read through I'll do in September. It's nice to put a big, black Sharpee line through them on my "to do list" - and it's not a good Sharpee either. It's one with a tip that's been beaten up through use, so that big, black line is looks mean. I cross you off my list, you town!

So while I start in on Cape May, here are two shore related articles I've written. The first is about a couple in Cape May (with a nice surprise at the end!) The second is about a family in Wildwood Crest. Enjoy!

Digg this

No comments: