Monday, August 30, 2010

Storm Chasing

I'm paying special attention to the path of Hurricane Earl - as all the shore should be. If it's not going to be THAT bad, I might hunker down in Atlantic City on Thursday night to cover and/or watch what happens.

I've sat through two shore hurricanes and one Florida hurricane, so I know that this is no joke. But if it's going to be a tropical storm and I can get a room that's secure? You bet I want to be on the beach for the day after.

How is the impending storm affection your Labor Day weekend plans?

Also, if you're a shore merchant and trying to make up for cancellations of people who are backing because of the storm, let me know and I'll post whatever information I can.

Digg this

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man. This is just crappy, crappy news because I'm going on vacation (with a non-refundable deposit on the shore house rental, of course) in Stone Harbor from 9/4 to 9/11. I really, really hope it goes... I don't know, anywhere else?

Ann Delaney said...

Weather report looking better for the Jersey Shore- maybe some rain/wind on Friday. Don't write off the weekend yet :)